“What do you mean by you will not accept 500 and 1000 rupee notes? What will I do now?”
“The queue in banks and ATMs is longer than the Great Wall of China. I am nowhere going there!”
“The best way to handle demonetization is go minimal. Eat what you have and stay indoors. Simple!”
While each friend has a different opinion about the recent cash crisis, I see it all in a different perspective. With digital India claim all over, it is high time that the country moves towards cashless transactions. With plenty of online wallets available, there are plenty of alternatives available for cash transactions. Here let’s quickly discuss some of the options available in front of us and learn how to use online transactions for making life simple and interesting.
One of the best digital wallets that felicitate cashless transaction is Paytm.
- You can recharge your mobile with the help of Paytm
- Can renew your DTH connection
- It can be used to pay the utility bills
Paytm is quick to learn, easy to use and they do not charge any extra money for their seamless service. With their Paytm cashback offers and discount coupons is one of the best alternatives for cash transaction.
It is named as India’s number one cashless transaction facility that helps to recharge mobiles, DTH packages, shop with chosen merchants and also pay utility bills.
- While one add money to Mobikwik wallet, he or she can get huge percentage of cash back on the transaction that makes it easy for them to get their jobs done
- Also Mobikwik is integrating healthcare applications to their service so that customers can book for medicines to be delivered online.
Whether you want to send money, pay online or set up a merchant account PayPal is the smart, safe and quick way for cash less transactions.
- PayPal can be used as an online wallet for commercial and utility transactions
- It is the most secured payment solution to suit business interactions across the globe.
This application too is one of the most widely used mobile recharge wallet that can help us to recharge mobile from anywhere and elsewhere.
- You can get Freecharge coupons upon refilling petrol or buying essentials from selected merchants
- Such Freecharge coupons can be converted to mobile recharge
Another widely used wallet is the Oxigen which helps to mobile top up or perform mobile recharge, DTH recharge and pay landline and electricity bills.
- With Oxigen you can even transfer money to another Oxigen wallet holder or even deposit money to a bank account
- This is approved by RBI and the user get reward points for every transaction
This is a semi urban and rural market money wallet that makes many transactions cashless and easy with technology based solutions. You can easily pay back my friends or transfer money through smart phones.
- It helps to pay merchants easily
- Partners with Indian bank for payment of utility bills
With so many cool options and a huge bunch of e-commerce merchants who join hands with these wallets to deliver food and goods at home, life is nothing but a breeze for me! What do you have to say!